Vancouver, British Columbia, Feb. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — First American Uranium Inc. (CSE: URM ) (FSE: I0R) ( the “Company”) is pleased to announce that the Company has made the second payment in cash and in shares (the “ Second Payment ”) pursuant to the Option Agreement dated November 27, 2020 (the “ Option Agreement ”) between the Company and Multiple Metals Resources Ltd. (“ Multiple Metals ”). Pursuant to the Option Agreement, and in order to earn a 100% interest in the Silver Lake Property in British Columbia (the “ Property ”), the Company will pay a total of $400,000 and issue a total of 500,000 common shares in the capital of the Company (the “ Shares ”) in stages to Multiple Metals.
Pursuant to the Option Agreement, the Company has already paid $10,000 and issued 100,000 Shares as directed by Multiple Metals. The Second Payment consists of […]
Click here to view original web page at finance.yahoo.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!