FUELING THE FUTURE
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, Feb. 21, 2023 /CNW/ – enCore Energy Corp. (" enCore " or the " Company ") (NYSE American: EU) (TSXV: EU) announced today that the Company has secured its fourth uranium sales agreement with the addition of a purchase sales agreement ("Agreement") with a Fortune 500-listed United States ("U.S.") utility. This agreement supports enCore’s business strategy to provide a domestic uranium supply commencing at its 100%-owned South Texas In-Situ Recovery (ISR) uranium processing plants. enCore Energy logo (CNW Group/enCore Energy Corp.) The uranium sales agreement, the fourth such agreement executed by enCore, is a multi-year agreement commencing in 2027. It covers firm deliveries of 650,000 pounds of U 3 0 8 , with an option to acquire up to 400,000 pounds U 3 0 8 under a two year extended term, if exercised. The sales agreement is based on market pricing with a […]
Click here to view original web page at finance.yahoo.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!