Image source: Company update, 24 October 2022 Highlights:
Haranga Resources concluded its first diamond drilling campaign at Senegal-based Saraya uranium project in the December quarter.
All drill holes indicated potential uranium mineralisation with results pending. Numerous uranium anomalies across the northern section of the prospect have been highlighted by a regional permit-wide termite mound sampling program. The campaign covered only 32% or 520km 2 of the Saraya permit area. On receipt of results and assays from recent drilling, the Company will focus on converting the exploration target at Saraya Uranium prospect into its first mineral resource. Multi-commodity focused company Haranga Resources Limited ( ASX:HAR ; FRA:65E0) has an advanced uranium project in Senegal , a country in West Africa. Also, the company has gold interests at varied locations across the region.HAR holds expertise in financing and developing exploration and mining projects in Africa, Australia, and several […]
Click here to view original web page at kalkinemedia.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!