Today, VanEck ETF Trust – VanEck Uranium Nuclear Energy ETF Inc’s (NYSE: NLR) stock fell $0.2682, accounting for a 0.48% decrease. VanEck Vectors ETF – VanEck Vectors Uranium+Nuclear Energy ETF opened at $56.11 before trading between $56.11 and $55.58 throughout Friday’s session. The activity saw VanEck Vectors ETF – VanEck Vectors Uranium+Nuclear Energy ETF’s market cap fall to $30,156,445 on 3,887 shares -below their 30-day average of 4,508.
Visit VanEck ETF Trust – VanEck Uranium Nuclear Energy ETF’s profile for more information. The Daily Fix
BlackRock Beats Q3 Profit Estimates, But Asset Growth Flattens
BlackRock Inc topped third-quarter profit estimates helped by robust performance fees and strong demand for its actively managed and sustainable funds, even as volatile markets hindered the world’s largest money manager from growing its assets under management.Asset managers have benefited from rising global financial markets in recent quarters as investors put money to work, making the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content