Charts for Next Week:
EUR /USD was holding up ok not long ago after breaking down in September, but the recent channel was snapped, and with it another wave of selling looks to be underway.A breakdown below 11612, a lower low from last month, will have in play the support zone from just under 11500 to around 11375. The 200-day is rising up not too far below there, currently at 11313. Also a possible form of support on further weakness could be the lower parallel tied to the trend-line of the August high; this line clocks in around the 11500-mark, or the March spike-high. While a big down-move may not develop, it does appear we will see more selling in the sessions ahead to at least the aforementioned levels. To flip the script towards a long bias we will need to see some work done before gaining any clarity […]
Click here to view original web page at www.dailyfx.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!