LAKEWOOD, Colo., April 23, 2021 /CNW/ – Energy Fuels Inc. (NYSE: UUUU) (TSX: EFR ) ("Energy Fuels" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that the U.S. Department of Energy (" DOE ") Office of Fossil Energy and National Energy Technology Laboratory has exercised their option to award Energy Fuels, working with a team from Penn State University, an additional $1.75 million to complete a feasibility study (" Feasibility Study ") on the production of rare earth element (" REE ") products from natural coal-based resources, as well as from other materials such as REE-containing ores like the natural monazite ore (" Monazite ") the Company is currently processing at its White Mesa Mill in Utah.
This award follows the DOE providing Energy Fuels a $150,000 contract in 2020 for the successful completion of a conceptual design for the same initiative, resulting in a total award to Energy Fuels of […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!