The trading price of Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE:UEC) floating lower at last check on Monday, Apr 26, closing at $2.87, -2.44% lower than its previous close.
Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it has been fluctuating between $2.7550 and $2.8800. The company’s P/E ratio in the trailing 12-month period was 0, while its 5Y monthly beta was 2.44. In examining the 52-week price action we see that the stock hit a 52-week high of $3.67 and a 52-week low of $0.82. Over the past month, the stock has gained 8.3% in value.
Uranium Energy Corp., whose market valuation is $624.71 Million at the time of this writing, is expected to release its quarterly earnings report in Jun 2021. Investors’ optimism about the company’s current quarter earnings report is understandable. Analysts have predicted the quarterly earnings per share to grow by -$0.02 per share this quarter, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content