The Global X Uranium ETF has rallied in the last 12 months, with governments once again turning to nuclear power amid a mounting energy insecurity crisis. This has pushed the fund’s largest holdings into the green and left them with strong analyst ratings going forward.
– Uranium industry boosted as the world reconsiders nuclear power.
– Largest holding Cameco soars 43% in the last 12 months.
– Global X Uranium ETF top holdings receive positive analyst ratings.The Global X Uranium ETF [URA] has performed relatively well over the last year despite the challenges facing the wider markets. The fund has risen 6.6% in the last 12 months, while the S&P 500 dropped 6.2% over the same period.The ETF, which targets investments in companies within the uranium mining and refining sectors, has benefited from a brightening outlook for the uranium industry, as the world has begun to reconsider the potential of nuclear power.The […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content