DALLAS, July 31, 2023 /PRNewswire/ – enCore Energy Corp. (" enCore " or the " Company ") (NYSE American: EU) (TSXV: EU) announced that on July 27 th , 2023 the United States (U.S.) Senate voted overwhelmingly to create a Nuclear Fuel Security Program aimed at bolstering U.S. domestic supplies of uranium, the essential fuel for nuclear energy. The bi-partisan Nuclear Fuel Security Act was introduced in February by Senator Barrasso (R-WY) and co-sponsored by Senators Manchin (D-WV) and Risch (R-ID). The Senate overwhelmingly passed this bipartisan legislation by a vote of 96-3 for inclusion in the fiscal year 2024 National Defense Authorization Act.
The Nuclear Fuel Security Act of 2023 establishes a Nuclear Fuel Security Program to increase domestic production and ensure the availability of domestically produced, converted and enriched uranium.
Paul Goranson, Chief Executive Officer stated "The U.S. Senate vote to advance the Nuclear Fuel Security […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content