In this piece, we will take a look at the ten best growth stocks for the next ten years based on their five year revenue growth and trailing price to earnings ratio. If you want to skip details about growth and valuation investing, then skip ahead to 5 Best Growth Stocks for the Next 10 Years .
Even though the broader economy has been facing several shocks over the past year and a half, some sectors have managed to weather the storm and bring in revenue. 2022, a year marked by instability in the global energy market, saw liquefied natural gas (LNG) providers and big and small oil firms see massive growth in the market as countries shifted their energy sourcing patterns. This resourcing came amidst a broad inflationary wave that hit smaller and larger economies hard – particularly those that have to import petroleum products to generate power […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content