DALLAS, July 31, 2023 /CNW/ – enCore Energy Corp. (" enCore " or the " Company ") (NYSE American: EU) (TSXV: EU) announced that on July 27 th , 2023 the United States (U.S.) Senate voted overwhelmingly to create a Nuclear Fuel Security Program aimed at bolstering U.S. domestic supplies of uranium, the essential fuel for nuclear energy. The bi-partisan Nuclear Fuel Security Act was introduced in February by Senator Barrasso (R-WY) and co-sponsored by Senators Manchin (D-WV) and Risch (R-ID). The Senate overwhelmingly passed this bipartisan legislation by a vote of 96-3 for inclusion in the fiscal year 2024 National Defense Authorization Act. enCore Energy Logo (CNW Group/enCore Energy Corp.) The Nuclear Fuel Security Act of 2023 establishes a Nuclear Fuel Security Program to increase domestic production and ensure the availability of domestically produced, converted and enriched uranium.
Paul Goranson, Chief Executive Officer stated "The U.S. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content