CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, May 1, 2023 /PRNewswire/ – enCore Energy Corp. (NYSE American: EU) (TSXV: EU) (the " Company " or " enCore" ) announced today that it has made its first delivery into one of the Company’s four previously announced contracted uranium sales agreements. This delivery of 200,000 pounds U 3 O 8 represents the first portion of the annual deliveries into the 5-year agreement (announced on August 4, 2021) which covers 2 million pounds U 3 O 8 of uranium with significant delivery flexibility for market related pricing. The Company successfully acquired uranium under favorable pricing terms in 2022 from a third party and delivered it into this agreement using current spot market pricing indicators to establish the sales price. enCore Energy Logo (CNW Group/enCore Energy Corp.) Paul Goranson, enCore Energy Chief Executive Officer said, "As enCore continues to execute on our pipeline to production strategy, it […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content