A Biden Initiative Could Wean U.S. Off Russian Uranium While Boosting Domestic Exploration Companies Like Laramide
An Emerging Markets Sponsored Commentary
ORLANDO, Fla., July 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Over past issues of the Emerging Market Report we’ve been attentive to the fact that geopolitical events could be impactful for Laramide Resources Ltd. (TSX: LAM) (ASX: LAM) (OTCQX: LMRXF) which holds diversified uranium assets in the exploration stage that are strategically positioned in the United States and Australia.
We knew that the conflict in Ukraine was very likely to affect the spot price for Uranium, and more importantly, change the supply chain. Since Laramide’s operations are located in the United States and Australia, two stable tier one jurisdictions.We believe a major change may be imminent and it could be more important for American producers and exploration companies than imagined. Investors in U.S.-based Uranium exploration companies like Laramide – which […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content