Red or blue, you know what wins…
CEO and chief investment officer of US Global Investors, Frank Holmes says it doesn’t matter if the US sees a Red victory or a Blue victory in the presidential election, says Streetwise Reports, publishers of The Gold Report .
In this far-ranging interview with Streetwise Reports, Holmes discusses gold’s prospects post-election, inflation, stock market performance, and criteria to evaluate mining companies.
Streetwise Reports: Frank, let’s begin with gold. After a substantial rise in the price of the metal earlier this year, which went as high as $2,036 an ounce in early August, it has since been trading sideways, consolidating roughly around the $1,900 mark. What effect do you think the US presidential election will have on the price of gold? Do you see different scenarios based on which candidate wins?Frank Holmes: Well, you can hit the red button or the blue button, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content