Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – January 25, 2023) – District Metals Corp.
DFPP ("District" or the "Company") is pleased to note that Swedish media has reported that a majority of the Swedish Parliament has resolved to allow for exploration and mining of uranium in Sweden. On January 19, 2023, The Liberals, a member of the current Swedish governing coalition, internally voted to support the lifting of the moratorium in place since 2018. A motion from the Moderate Party, to which Prime Minister Kristersson belongs, to remove the uranium mining moratorium in Sweden is expected to be voted on by the Swedish Parliament in March 2023.
Garrett Ainsworth, CEO of District, commented: "We are very pleased with the recent media reports out of Sweden that a majority by the newly formed government has reached a consensus to remove the moratorium on uranium mining. The implications related to this decision are […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content