Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – January 25, 2023) – RUSH URANIUM CORP. (CSE: RSH) (" Rush " or the " Company ") is pleased to announce that it has closed its initial public offering (" IPO "), issuing 7,670,000 common shares of the Company (each, an " Offered Share ") at a price of $0.10 per Offered Share for total gross proceeds of $767,000. The IPO was conducted pursuant to the Company’s final prospectus dated December 13, 2022 (the " Prospectus "), which is available under the Company’s profile on SEDAR at www.sedar.com . The net proceeds from the IPO will be used by the Company as described in the Prospectus, including for exploration of the Company’s Boxi Property located in the Province of Québec.
The IPO was led by Echelon Wealth Partners Inc. (" Echelon ") as the sole agent and bookrunner. Echelon received a cash commission of $61,360, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content