Lincoln Minerals now up 825% since relisting on the ASX late last week
North American uranium play Okapi is entering the lucrative enrichment sector
Sky Metals uncovers thick, widespread REEs at deposits at Doradilla tin project in NSW Here are the biggest small cap resources winners in early trade, Wednesday January 25. (Up on no news) Another big +100% gain in early trade for this resurgent graphite hopeful, which is now up 825% since relisting on the ASX late last week.In 2022, LML received an unsolicited takeover offer from fellow South Australian project developer Quantum Graphite (ASX:QGL) .The initial all share offer (1 QGL share for every 40 LML Shares held) was rejected by the board and substantial shareholders in the company, but QGL yesterday extended its offer again for the third time.The potential takeover target now has a market cap of $42m — […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhead.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!