New Delhi | Jagran Business Desk: Diwali is just a few days away and the festivities will begin with the arrival of Dhanteras, which is considered an auspicious day for the purchase of gold, silver and utensils. It is believed buying precious metals on this day may open floodgates of luck and prosperity After a sharp fall in on Monday, Gold and silver prices edged higher on November 12 amid a muted trend in the global market.
The sharp fall in the prices of precious metal was witnessed following the announcement of a successful last stage trial of Covid-19 vaccine by US Pharma major Pfizer. In global markets, spot gold declined about 5% vaccine announcement, its biggest slide since August. The news of a new vaccine trial prompted investors to dump safe-haven bullion and move to riskier assets.
As a result, the yellow metal erased all its gains since the US […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content