The company’s extensive tenement package covers a historic mine in the heart of the Alligator Rivers uranium province. Pic: gchutka (E+) via Getty Images. share
Uranium explorer DevEx Resources has kicked off exploration at its Nabarlek uranium project in the Northern Territory – but the company has an ace up its sleeve.
Instead of starting from scratch like most juniors, DevEx has a head start with over 50 years of historical exploration data from the project, which previously produced 24 million pounds at 1.84% uranium.
The company has spent the last six months reviewing the data and it’s paid off. DevEx Resources (ASX: DEV) has highlighted multiple new uranium, copper and gold exploration targets which present an outstanding exploration opportunity at the project. Prime real estate in a Tier-1 uranium province “Some months ago, we commissioned a project-wide technical review to re-evaluate the potential of Nabarlek and the surrounding […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content