The nuclear fuel precursor is currently seeing something of a "bubble", but write-off uranium at your peril says Michael Goldberg of Collins St Value Fund. And he’s probably worth listening to, having helped deliver a jaw-dropping 65% (net of fees) in the 12 months to the end of June 2021.
Nuclear power has copped a bad rap, and not only for the obvious calamities that can result – as former residents of Russia’s Pripyat (those who weren’t fatally burned or poisoned by Chernobyl’s fallout, that is) and Fukushima can attest. There are also the political meltdowns often accompanying the “clean” but often problematic fuel source.
In the latest episode of The Rules of Investing , Goldberg details: Why nuclear is a huge but underappreciated theme
His fund’s near-perfect uranium bail-out Why "old energy" still has plenty of life yet A handful of stocks with which he’s playing energy. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content