VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Alpha Lithium Corporation (TSX.V: ALLI) (OTC: APHLF) (Frankfurt: 2P62) (“ Alpha ” or the “ Company ”) is very pleased to announce a significant asset transaction with international, multi-billion-dollar, chemical processing conglomerate, Uranium One Group (“Uranium One”).
Uranium One’s wholly owned subsidiary, Uranium One Holding N.V. (“U1”), has agreed to invest US$30 million in exchange for a 15% ownership stake in Alpha’s 100% owned, 27,500-hectare Tolillar Salar in Argentina (“Tolillar”) and by doing so will earn an option to acquire another 35% of Tolillar for US$185 million (the “Option” or the “Earn-in Right”). If the Option is exercised, Alpha would retain a 50% interest in Tolillar, which would be fully funded up to the point of commercial production.
The transaction is limited only to Tolillar and when closed, is expected to leave Alpha with approximately $45 million of cash, free to focus […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content