Written by Summary
We have rejected a few different uranium plays before.
The challenge has always been the valuation, even if we liked the story.
Denison is one name with potential. Looking for higher risk/reward options trading ideas? I offer this and much more at my exclusive investing ideas service, Conservative Income Portfolio. Learn More » JacobH We have covered Cameco Corporation ( CCJ ), Sprott Physical Uranium Trust ( OTCPK:SRUUF ), and Uranium Royalty Corp ( UROY ) from the uranium universe in the past. We have been bullish on only one of the three during the course of our coverage, choosing to remain neutral on the other two. Today, we look at a fourth uranium play, Denison Mines Corp (NYSE: DNN ).Based in Canada, DNN is a uranium exploration and development company primarily operating in Saskatchewan. Denison Presentation It also participates in decommissioning or post-closure mine […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content