/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION, DISTRIBUTION OR DISSEMINATION DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES/
TORONTO, March 22, 2021 /CNW/ – Denison Mines Corp. ("Denison" or the "Company") (TSX: DML ) (NYSE American: DNN) is pleased to announce that it has closed its previously announced bought deal public offering of units (the "Offering"). The Company issued 78,430,000 units of the Company at US$1.10 per unit for aggregate gross proceeds of US$86,273,000, which included 10,230,000 units through the full exercise of the underwriters’ over-allotment option. View PDF View PDF Denison Announces Closing of US$86.3 Million Financing in Support of Strategic Acquisition of Physical Uranium (CNW Group/Denison Mines Corp.) Each unit consists of one common share and one-half of one transferable common share purchase warrant of the Company. Each full warrant is exercisable to acquire one Company common […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!