Source: Streetwise Reports 03/18/2021
A Canaccord Genuity report notes that Uranium Energy Corp. is “well funded to advance development and eventual
construction in South Texas” and increases its target price on the company.
In a March 16 research note, analyst Katie Lachapelle reported that Canaccord Genuity increased its target price on Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC:NYSE AMERICAN) following its release of Q2/21 results and its announced commitment to building a uranium inventory.
Canaccord Genuity’s new target price on Uranium Energy is $3.50 per share, up from its previous $2.15 per share target. Currently, the stock is trading at about $2.90 per share. Get our Weekly Commitment of Traders Reports: – See where the biggest traders (Hedge Funds and Commercial Hedgers) are positioned in the futures markets on a weekly basis. Get Our Free Metatrader 4 Indicators – Put Our Free MetaTrader 4 Custom Indicators on your charts when you […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content