Deloitte has found Deep Yellow’s offer is fair Finance > M-a
The all-scrip deal, announced in March, would see the issue of 0.294 Deep Yellow shares for every Vimy Share, which would see Vimy shareholders own 47% of the merged group.
Deloitte estimates a fair value for Vimy of A20-28c.
At the time the deal to create one of the world’s largest uranium resource owners had an implied value of 28.5c per Vimy share. It raised $17 million at 17c just before the marriage was agreed to.The markets have proven volatile since the merger was announced, with the spot uranium price peaking at US$64.50 per pound and falling about 26% to a current level around $48/lb, with the shares of both uranium juniors also declining.Its fair value for the expanded Deep Yellow is between A69-92c.Deloitte noted that Deep Yellow’s shares have been particularly impacted because of its dependency on a […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content