Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – The gold market continues to hold on to critical support above $1,850 an ounce, but shifting investor sentiment following positive vaccine news in the last two weeks created significant pressure for the precious metal. However, one European precious metals firm does not expect a vaccine for the COVID-19 virus to significantly change the course of the global economy.
"No doubt, there is a great deal of uncertainty about the future course of the world’s economic and financial developments. However, it appears that the savvy investor has quite some reason to expect that interest rates will remain very low in the foreseeable future, simply because overall indebtedness has become too high. Central banks are […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content