Signage for Deep Yellow’s tenement applications east of Walvis Bay in Namibia. Deep Yellow has been recognised by OTC Markets as one of the premier performers on its OTCQX platform in 2020. The aspiring uranium producer made OTCQX’s Top 50 listing, which acknowledges the company’s annual share price performance and its commitment of international regulatory and compliance standards. Deep Yellow joins a star-studded cast of internationally listed companies on the OTCQX list including Anaconda Mining, Neo Lithium and Midas Gold Corporation.
The company posted a more than four-fold increase in its share price over the course of 2020, from a COVID-low of $0.11 in March before climbing to a high of $0.51 in mid-December. Since that time, the stock has barely paused for breath, extending its run into 2021 hitting $0.79 in the middle of January before settling back to $0.58 today.
Deep Yellow joined OTC Market Group’s OTCQB platform in […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content