OTC:DYLLF | ASX:DYL.AX
Deep Yellow (OTC:DYLLF) (ASX:DYL.AX) has achieved several highly significant milestones over the last few weeks concerning the company’s advancement toward becoming a Tier I multi-jurisdictional uranium producer during the current uranium up cycle.
1) A positive Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS) on the Tumas Project aka the Reptile Project, including a Maiden Reserve for the Project
2) The completion of a AUD$ 40.8 million private placement to help fund management’s dual-pillar growth strategy, namely advancing the Tumas Project to production and becoming a multi-jurisdictional producera. The net proceeds plus cash on hand will be utilizedi. to complete the DFS on the Tumas Projectii. to fund drilling programs to upgrade and expand the Resources at Tumas andiii. to pursue acquisitions/ mergers3) Having reviewed the PFS, the Board approved the immediate pursuit of a Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS). Work of the DFS commenced in February 2021 with an expected completion date by the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content