Merger Completed Creating a Standout Global Uranium Player Perth, Australia (ABN Newswire) – Today marks the first day Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (FRA:JMI) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) is operating as a significantly larger uranium company, following the successful merger with Vimy Resources Limited (Vimy) announced on 31 March 2022.
The transaction, announced on 31 March 2022, combines two advanced, geographically diverse uranium projects, with a combined project portfolio placing Deep Yellow in a unique position as one of the few uranium companies globally with multi-asset exposure and development optionality to deliver its stated incentive-driven production target post-2025, given the necessary incentive uranium price. The completion of the merger has also consolidated a world-class exploration portfolio across two Tier-1 mining jurisdictions, particularly the highly prospective Alligator Project, able to support the Company’s ambitious strategy of establishing +10Mlb production per annum.
Deep Yellow is now the only ASX-listed company with two advanced, near development ready uranium […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketscreener.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!