Deep Yellow uranium ASX DYL Tumas definitive feasibility study Namibia 2021 A definitive feasibility study for the Tumas uranium project in Namibia is advancing towards completion by year end for owner Deep Yellow (ASX: DYL) .
The study is targeting an annual production rate of up to 3 million pounds uranium underpinned by a mine life of more than 20 years.
To achieve this, Deep Yellow has commenced resource upgrade drilling to convert the remaining inferred resources at the Tumas-3 and Tumas-1 East deposits to indicated.
A total 755 reverse circulation holes were drilled for 14,955 metres during the June quarter to complete the Tumas-3 infill program, comprising 911 holes for 17,697m.Approximately 46% returned uranium mineralisation greater than 100 parts per million uranium equivalent over 1m.Drilling at Tumas-1 East is due for completion by month end.Potential to further expand the project’s operating life beyond the study’s current scope could exist once untested […]
Click here to view original web page at smallcaps.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!