The gold futures contract gained 0.25% on Friday, as it extended its short-term advance following a rebound from local low of around $1,850. The markets continued to react on U.S. Presidential Election uncertainty but today we can see euphoria rally after Covid-19 vaccine news release. Gold got back to around $1,950 price level last week, as we can see on the daily chart ( the chart includes today’s intraday data ):
Gold is 2.4% lower this morning, as it is retracing its last week’s advance following the mentioned news about coronavirus vaccine. What about the other precious metals? Silver gained 1.87% on Friday and today it is 2.7% lower. Platinum lost 0.06% and today it is 2.1% lower. Palladium gained 4.88% on Friday and today it’s 1.8% lower. So precious metals are retracing their last week’s advance this morning .
Friday’s Nonfarm Payrolls number release has been slightly better than expected […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content