The gold futures contract gained 0.64% on Friday, as it retraced some of its recent declines after bouncing from $1,860 price level. Gold continues to fluctuate following September’s decline off August 7 record high at $2,089.20 to around $1,850. The yellow metal has been bouncing from the support level marked by mid-August local low of around $1,875, as we can see on the daily chart ( the chart includes today’s intraday data ):
Gold is 0.6% higher this morning, as it is extending Friday’s advance. What about the other precious metals? Silver gained 1.22% on Friday and today it is 1.6% higher. Platinum lost 0.13% and today it is 1.2% higher. Palladium gained 0.85% on Friday and today it’s 0.3% lower. So precious metals’ prices are generally higher this morning .
Friday’s Personal Income/ Personal Spending releases have been better than expected at +0.9%/ +1.4%. The Chicago PMI and Consumer Sentiment […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content