Your daily round-up from the world of Proactive Else Nutrition Holdings Inc ( CVE:BABY ) (OTCMTKS:BABYF) (FRA:0YL) posted first-quarter results that saw its revenue rocket 282% year-over-year on the back of plant-based, non-diary, non-soy nutritional products. For the period ended March 31, 2021, the Israel-based food and nutrition company reported revenue of C$1,135,000, up from C$297,000 in the same quarter a year earlier. There was a 90% sequential growth in revenue from C$598,000 in the 4Q of 2020. During the 1Q, Else Nutrition clocked up formula revenue of C$862,000, up 149% from C$346,000 in the 4Q of 2020. Else had a strong cash position C$22,085,000 as of March 31, including restricted cash and short-term bank deposits.
Nextleaf Solutions Ltd ( CSE:OILS ) ( OTCQB:OILFF ) (FRA:L0MA) told shareholders that it had completed the second wholesale order from its recently announced customer, a Nasdaq-listed cannabis company. The Vancouver-based cannabis processor said […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content