Mr. Trueman is a professional engineer with over 50 years of diverse experience in the mining sector that includes exploration, development, and production throughout Canada and in numerous other countries around the world. Over the course of his career, Mr. Trueman has led several exploration teams that resulted in the discoveries of uranium, gold, and silver deposits. Mr. Trueman holds a B.Sc. in Geology (Honours) from the University of British Columbia as well as a M.Sc. in Economic Geology from Queen’s University.
Keith Bodnarchuk, President & CEO, commented: On behalf of the Board at Cosa, I’m thrilled to announce the appointment of Ted Trueman to the Board of Directors. Ted’s geological resume is unparalleled and includes many years of exploration for uranium deposits in Saskatchewan’s Athabasca Basin. His accomplishments include the founding, listing, and ultimate sale of Pitchstone Exploration Ltd., a global public uranium exploration company. His guidance and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content