Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here .
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – December 1, 2022) – Forum Energy Metals Corp. ( TSXV: FMC ) ( OTCQB: FDCFF ) ("Forum" or "the Company") is pleased to announce that Dr. Rebecca Hunter has been appointed as Vice President, Exploration of the Company.
Rick Mazur, President and CEO, stated, "I am pleased that Rebecca has taken on the leadership role at Forum to advance the Company’s uranium and energy metals projects. Former VP, Exploration, Ken Wheatley will continue to focus his attention on the Company’s exploration portfolio as Chief Geologist."
Dr. Hunter stated, "I am very excited to join the Forum exploration team with the goal of increasing company value through quality exploration work. My focus will be on the advancement of Forum’s Thelon Project, which includes increasing the resources at the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content