Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY)’s traded shares stood at 0.5 million during the last session. At the close of trading, the stock’s price was $2.74, to imply a decrease of -1.44% or -$0.04 in intraday trading. The UROY share’s 52-week high remains $5.00, putting it -82.48% down since that peak but still an impressive 23.36% since price per share fell to its 52-week low of $2.10. The company has a valuation of $266.69M, with an average of 0.63 million shares in intraday trading volume over the past 10 days and average of 620.11K shares over the past 3 months.
After registering a -1.44% downside in the last session, Uranium Royalty Corp. (UROY) has traded red over the past five days. The stock hit a weekly high of 2.95 this Friday, 12/02/22, dropping -1.44% in its intraday price action. The 5-day price performance for the stock is 2.62%, and 29.25% over 30 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content