→ 27 U.S. Cities Where Stocks Yield 26% a Year (Ad) Denison Mines Cornerstone Wealth Management LLC purchased a new stake in Denison Mines Corp. ( NYSEAMERICAN:DNN – Get Rating ) (TSE:DML) in the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The fund purchased 35,535 shares of the basic materials company’s stock, valued at approximately $57,000.
Several other institutional investors have also made changes to their positions in DNN. Marshall Wace LLP purchased a new position in shares of Denison Mines in the 3rd quarter valued at about $37,000. Exchange Traded Concepts LLC increased its stake in shares of Denison Mines by 38.0% in the 4th quarter. Exchange Traded Concepts LLC now owns 23,278,806 shares of the basic materials company’s stock valued at $31,892,000 after purchasing an additional 6,404,352 shares in the last quarter. Kestra Advisory Services LLC purchased a new stake […]
Click here to view original web page at www.defenseworld.net
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!