Consolidated Uranium Announces Closing of C$8.0 Million Private
Placement by Labrador Uranium Inc.
Not for distribution to United States Newswire Services or for dissemination in the United States
Toronto, ON, November 15, 2021 – Consolidated Uranium Inc. ("CUR" or the "Company") (TSXV: CUR) (OTCQB: CURUF) is pleased to announce that further to its press release on October 18, 2021 regarding the creation and planned spin-out (the "Spin-Out") of Labrador Uranium Inc. ("Labrador Uranium" or "LUR"), LUR has completed its previously announced fully marketed private placement (the "LUR Offering") for gross proceeds of C$8,000,000 from the sale of 11,428,571 subscription receipts of LUR (each, a "Subscription Receipt") at a price of C$0.70 per Subscription Receipt (the "Offering Price"). Red Cloud Securities Inc. acted as lead agent and sole bookrunner on behalf of a syndicate of agents including Haywood Securities Inc. and PI Financial Corp. (collectively, the "Agents") under the LUR Offering.Each Subscription Receipt […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketscreener.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!