VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Anfield Energy Inc. (TSX.V: AEC; OTCQB: ANLDF; FRANKFURT: 0AD) (“Anfield” or “the Company”) is pleased to provide a corporate update. Anfield is also pleased to support the signing of the recently-announced definitive agreement between Uranium One Americas and Uranium Energy Corporation (UEC), and congratulates both parties in their pursuit of this transaction.
Corey Dias, Anfield CEO, states, "Anfield has worked with Uranium One since 2014 and remains well-positioned to pursue uranium production in Wyoming – via its existing Resin Capture and Processing Agreement – once the transaction closes. We look forward to working with UEC in this regard.”
Through 2021, Anfield has positioned itself to take advantage of the increasing uranium price through its work with BRS to update both uranium resource and exploration targets and also determine economics of various projects within its portfolio. BRS is also […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content