The share prices of uranium players such as Anglo Pacific, Cameco and Yellow Cake have gained major traction so far this year. As winter approaches, the need to keep up with global energy demand is prompting many countries to shift focus back onto nuclear, signalling positive movement for shareholders in the industry.
The energy crisis has put uranium stocks in the spotlight, which has fuelled a rise in the share prices of Anglo Pacific [APF.L] , Cameco [CCJ] and Yellow Cake [YCA.L] in recent weeks.
Belgium and Germany have delayed their prior plans of phasing out nuclear plants and French power group EDF [EDF.PA] is under pressure to restart its nuclear reactors. The UK, meanwhile, is investing in the hope that small modular reactors designed by Rolls-Royce [RR.L] will be a crucial part of its future energy mix.
A nuclear resurgence will lead to more competition for a finite supply of uranium, […]
Click here to view original web page at www.cmcmarkets.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!