→ How to profit from the new boom in gold (Ad)
Global Crossing Airlines Group ( OTCMKTS:JETMF – Get Rating ) and Energy Fuels ( NYSE:UUUU – Get Rating ) are both small-cap transportation companies, but which is the better business? We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their institutional ownership, valuation, risk, analyst recommendations, profitability, dividends and earnings.
Earnings and Valuation
This table compares Global Crossing Airlines Group and Energy Fuels’ revenue, earnings per share and valuation. Gross Revenue Price/Sales Ratio Net Income Earnings Per Share Price/Earnings Ratio Global Crossing Airlines Group $14.29 million 3.87 -$19.82 million ($0.38) -2.84 Energy Fuels $3.18 million 527.29 $1.54 million $0.02 535.00 What’s the highest-yielding stock you’ve ever owned? The dividends for these stocks have risen so fast over the years that they’re now yielding us an average of 26%! When you start getting paid 26% on […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content