→ How to profit from the new boom in gold (Ad) Centrus Energy Centrus Energy Corp. ( NYSEAMERICAN:LEU – Get Rating ) saw a large drop in short interest in the month of March. As of March 31st, there was short interest totalling 627,200 shares, a drop of 28.0% from the March 15th total of 871,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 224,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 2.8 days. Currently, 5.9% of the company’s shares are short sold.
In other news, CEO Daniel B. Poneman sold 12,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, February 28th. The stock was sold at an average price of $44.09, for a total value of $529,080.00. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available through the SEC website . Over the last 90 days, insiders sold 36,000 shares of company stock worth […]
Click here to view original web page at www.defenseworld.net
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!