Gold leads as Mining Technology lists the top five terms tweeted on commodity markets in February 2022, based on data from GlobalData’s Mining Influencer Platform.
The top trends are the most mentioned terms or concepts among Twitter discussions of more than 150 commodity markets experts tracked by GlobalData’s Mining Influencer platform in February 2022. 1. Gold – 796 mentions
SSR Mining achieving its production target for 2021, approval of Agnico Eagle Mines and Kirkland Lake Gold’s merger, and Treasury Metals signing a royalty deal for a proposed gold project were some of the popular discussions in February 2022.
MiningWeeklyAUS, a platform providing global mining industry coverage, shared an article on mining company SSR Mining achieving its 2021 gold production target. The full-year production was 794,456oz, in line with the production guidance of between 720,000oz and 800,000oz. The company also beat its cost estimate for the year with its all-in sustaining costs […]
Click here to view original web page at www.mining-technology.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!