With China expected to ramp up its nuclear energy programme we take a look at the chart for a firm set to benefit. Not only has sentiment cooled for wind and solar in the West, but China appears on the verge of ramping up its dependence on nuclear by building more reactors.
There is great pressure on them to cut their dependence on coal – and they can earn Brownie points galore in the West by cutting their CO2 emissions – and going nuclear.
I well remember the first Uranium Rush in the 1960s led by Canada. Canadian uranium penny shares were the meme stocks of their day.
Then, the infant nuclear energy industry was said to promise unlimited free energy! Of course the hype was not matched by reality and a Uranium Bust ensued.With accidents like Three Mile Island cooling the nuclear frenzy, and an abundance of ‘cheap’ oil and gas, […]
Click here to view original web page at www.ii.co.uk
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!