BETHESDA, Md., Aug. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Centrus Energy Corp. (NYSE American: LEU) today reported net income of $11.6 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, compared to net income of $33.7 million for the second quarter of 2020. The prior period included a one-time payment of $32.4 million collected from a customer as part of the customer’s bankruptcy proceeding. The net income allocable to common stockholders in the second quarter of 2021 was $10.9 million, or $0.81 (basic) and $0.79 (diluted) per common share. Centrus Energy Corp., Bethesda, MD (PRNewsfoto/Centrus Energy Corp.) "The second quarter was another profitable and productive one for Centrus," said Daniel B. Poneman, Centrus president and chief executive officer. "The Nuclear Regulatory Commission approved our license amendment application to produce High-Assay, Low-Enriched Uranium at our Piketon, Ohio, facility – making Centrus the only company in the United States licensed to enrich HALEU. We […]
Click here to view original web page at markets.businessinsider.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!