The New Green Revolution can mean a lot of things to a lot of different people…and investors. It can mean tackling Click to enlarge greenhouse gas emissions, carbon capture, and meeting the EU’s aim of being climate-neutral by 2050. But most of all, it means real world solutions to real world problems. And that equates to practical and proven solutions to meet these lofty climate objectives.
And while solar and wind seem to come to mind first in terms of carbon-neutral energy sources, it’s actually clean, zero-emission nuclear energy that will provide the most efficient, sustainable, and reliable means of electrical energy to power the world into the 21st century and beyond. 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
In fact, according to a recent UxC Nuclear Fuel Market Webinar, global nuclear capacity needs to double by 2050 to achieve Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) 1.5oC goals. And since science […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content