Since the last article, the company posted good quarterly results and interesting updates on HALEU project.
In June 2021, they received the final approval for HALEU production in the US, the first license ever for this special nuclear fuel.
Management looks quite conservative on estimates on both LEU and HALEU segments but is optimistic about economies of scale on the new Ohio enrichment facility. The stock moved considerably higher since the last article but it is still a buy and represents a bet on the future of the nuclear industry. vchal/iStock via Getty Images General overview and updates on the business Centrus Energy ( LEU ) is a US-based nuclear fuel seller. It provides LEU (Low Essay Uranium) for traditional reactors and is on track to start the production of HALEU (High-essay-low-enriched-uranium), which will be used in the next generation of nuclear reactors in the US (more on […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content