Pic: John M Lund Photography (DigitalVision) via Getty Images. share
Uranium is going gangbusters right now.
The spot uranium price has pushed past $35/lb for first time in six years thanks to the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (SPUT) sparking the lift when it started buying up and storing physical uranium. Stocks are responding. How are uranium stocks on the ASX tracking today?
A whopping 14 out of the 15 ASX uranium stocks on out list enjoyed a share price lift today, averaging around 14%. BIGGEST MOVERS The freshly listed uranium explorer has a market cap of $18million and wants to unlock the potential of its tenements in Canada’s Athabasca Basin, just 11km from Cigar Lake — one of the world’s largest and highest-grade uranium deposits.A recent survey over its ‘Tower’ and ‘Gemini’ projects has identified multiple conductors prospective for high-grade, unconformity-type uranium.The company has just intersected a zone of elevated […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content