Being the sole supplier of nuclear fuel puts Centrus in a unique position.
Centrus will benefit from lower raw material costs.
Cash flow should be positive throughout the year. About: Centrus Energy ( LEU ) is an American company that supplies nuclear fuel for use in nuclear plants. It provides LEU’s and plans to provide High Essay Low Enriched Uranium (HALEU), to nuclear power plants due to deals with the Department of Energy, with whom it has contracts. It is currently the sole supplier of nuclear fuel in the U.S. It also provides a range of technical and engineering capabilities, such as – turnkey engineering, design, and advanced manufacturing solutions for advanced reactors, aerospace, and chemical companies. Nuclear Energy Outlook: Nuclear Energy as of 2019 accounted for around 809 TWh, accounting for nearly 20% of U.S. electricity. It also compromised around 50% of all emission-free energy. The United […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content