Appia Energy Corp. ‘s (CSE: API | OTCQB: APAAF) (‘Appia’) stock price has been on a tremendous run the past year, up 364%, as shown below. Today I take a look at why the stock has done so well, and what’s next for Appia Energy, potentially soon to be renamed Appia Rare Earths & Uranium Corp. (retaining the same stock tickers).
Appia Energy Corp. 1 year stock price performance Source
The reasons why Appia has had a great past year are multiple but would include:
> Rising prices for rare earths, and to a lesser degree uranium. Greater recognition by investors on Appia’s potential. Successful exploration by Appia on their Alces Lake project and progress towards next stage development. Regarding higher rare earth prices, on March 3, 2021 Appia stated :“In the oxide form, the Shanghai Metals Market quoted February 28 prices per kg in US$ are: Nd $105, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content